About Solo Antiques
Following a lifetime’s interest in collecting Art and Antiques Solo Antiques was established in 2004 when I became a full time dealer. I specialise in beautiful and stylish period items with an emphasis on quality and condition:
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco Sculpture (mainly bronze and ivory) including Pierre Le Faguays, Joe Descomps, Ernst Seger, Victor Seifert, Franz Bergman
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco Glass (mainly European) including Galle, Daum, Loetz, Lalique, WMF
- Arts and Crafts of the period 1880 to 1935. Mainly Copper and Silver with the emphasis on style and quality including W A S Benson, Newlyn, Keswick School of Arts & Crafts, Hugh Wallis, Archibanld Knox , Liberty, WMF, Duchess of Sutherland, Birmingham Guild
I am happy to provide condition reports and additional photographs of any pieces. Please contact me if you have any questions. I exhibit at quality, vetted fairs throughout the UK including Antiques for Everyone and Olympia and am a member of LAPADA and CINOA and have done some television work for both BBC and ITV. Shipping can be arranged throughout the world.
Some of the items of stock can be viewed on this website, but please contact us for further information and prices or if you are looking to buy similar items.
Find us at Quality Antiques Fairs
We exhibit at quality vetted fairs throughout the UK including Olympia and Antiques for Everyone and are members of LAPADA and CINOA. We will be exhibiting at Antiques for Everyone at the NEC ( stand L 41) and also at both the Summer and the Winter Olympia Antiques and Fine Art Fairs. PLease let me know if you would like complimentary tickets for these events.
Please email me to request tickets for any of the fairs we are attending or go to the contact us page to request further information.
We also cover the following:
- Galle, Daum and other Masters of European Glass
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco Sculptures in Bronze and Ivory
- British Arts and Crafts
- European Decorative Arts